Dalton Gomez was the breakout star of Ariana Grande’s ‘Stuck with U’ music video, and now he’s her husband! Here are five facts to know about Ariana’s handsome partner.
It’s official: Dalton Gomez and Ariana Grande are married! Less than one year after they started dating, Dalton popped the question in Dec. 2020, and now, they’re officially husband and wife, her rep confirmed to HollywoodLife. The news was first reported by TMZ, and the news outlet claims the singer and Dalton privately tied the knot over the weekend at her home in Montecito, California. There was “no real ceremony” and only a handful of guests, but it’s official… they’re now married! Want to know more? Here are five facts facts you should know about Dalton:
1. He’s a sought-after real estate agent in Los Angeles. Dalton works for the Aaron Kirman Group as a luxury home realtor in Los Angeles. Dalton, according to his work bio, “holds one of the largest rolodexes of A-list buyers and is already connecting many high profile deals across the city. Highly sought after for his extensive knowledge in the fields of significant architecture and luxury estates, he is quickly becoming an industry titan.” He’s been in the luxury real estate field for five years, and is currently the sole buyers agent for the firm. Previously, he ran day-to-day operations at the film as Director of Operations.
2. He was quarantining with Ariana during the COVID-19 crisis. Fans noticed there was a mystery man in the background of some of the “God is a Woman” singer’s Instagram stories while she was holed up at home after California issues stay-at-home orders. She was careful to never reveal his face, but that’s definitely Dalton petting her dog! J
3. He showered Ariana with love in the “Stuck with U” music video. The music video for Ariana’s duet with Justin Bieber, released May 8, 2020, shows clips of fans and famous friends dancing in their homes. Justin and wife Hailey Baldwin are featured heavily (and adorably) throughout the 4:00 clip. Ariana is seen cuddling with her dog, Toulouse, for most of the video. But at the 3:37 mark, it cuts to her dancing in her bedroom with Dalton! Her fiance had the biggest grin on his face as they cozy up and bust a move. It’s too cute!
4. He has some famous friends, like Miley Cyrus. It’s unclear how Dalton and Ariana met, but they do run with the same crowd. Dalton posted a photo to his Instagram story in 2017 showing himself with a group of friends, including Miley. It was captioned “hoodlums.” One eagle-eyed fan spotted Dalton at the party Ariana threw for her producer and friend, Xavi, before the lockdown began. Many of Ariana’s friends, including Alfredo Flores, Scott Nicholson, and Courtney Chipolone follow him on his private Instagram account.
5. He may have sold Ariana her house. Yes, the one he’s quarantined in right now! Dalton’s real estate firm listed Ariana’s current home, though it’s unclear if he had anything to do with the sale.