1. Bikramjeet Kawarpal :- Popular Bollywood actor and a retired Army officer, who has acted in many Bollywood movies and web shows. At the age of 52, Bikramjeet Kawarpal breathed his last breath after facing complications due to COVID 19. His demise created a void in the Bollywood industry and Bollywood celebs were in shock after hearing this.
2. Satish Kaul :- Veteran Punjabi actor, Satish Kaul, who has acted in Mahabharata, which aired on Doordarshan is no more. The actor contracted COVID 19 at the age of 74 and due to complications, the actor left us all.
3. Sripada :- Popular Bollywood and Bhojpuri actress Sripada, who has worked in several top actors, is more with us. On 6th of May, Sripada lost her life after suffering from COVID 19 for several days. Several Bollywood and Bhojpuri personalities have mourned the untimely demise of this actress.
4. Abhilasha Patil :- Abhilasha Patil was a popular Bollywood actress who even acted in movies like Chhichhore. The actress had a long battle against COVID 19 but unfortunately, she lost her battle on 5th of May and left us too soon.
5. Chandro Tomar :- Shooter Dadi aka Chandro Tomar, on whose life the movie Saand Ki Aankh was made is no more. Her demise left Taapsee Pannu and Bhumi Pednekar in a state of shock as they were a part of the movie. On 30th April Chandro Tomar breathed his last at the age of 89, at a hospital in Meerut.
6. Rohit Sardana :- Very popular journalist Rohit Sardana will be missed and his departure has left a void in Indian journalism. The journalist was infected with COVID 19 and was undergoing a treatment in ICU where lost his life due to heart attack.
7. Pandu :- Popular actor Pandu, who has played several supporting roles throughout his career has left us all. On 6th of May the actor left for his heavenly abode after suffering from coronavirus.
8. Ramu :- Kannada film producer Ramu passed away due to COVID 19 on 26th of April. He was admitted at the MS Ramaiah Hospital in Bengaluru where he breathed his last.
9. Shravan Rathod :- Composer Shravan Rathod, at the age of 66, left for his heavenly abode on 22nd April after suffering from COVID 19.
10. K V Anand :- He was suffering from chest pain and got admitted to a private hospital. It was reported that he had COVID complicationsThe veteran director and cinematographer breathed his last in Chennai on 30th of April.
#bollywood #covid19 #coronavirus
Our Hindi Bollywood Channel :- Youtube.com/butterlybollywood
Our English Bollywood Channel :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68BGYUPaosWXsS4Z0axryQ
Our Bengali Bollywood Channel :-
For More Bollywood News: – https://goo.gl/mjGGsu
Reporters : Ria Saha
Video Editors : Madhurpriya || Subrata || Debdatta
Disclaimer :- We suggest that this video to be used only for information seeking and not to make any decision based on that. We always try to give you the correct news and information but we do not claim any guarantee. The information of this video is taken from various websites. If you find any information wrong, please contact us and we will take needful steps in no time. For Any Enquiry or Issue, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like Us on Facebook :- www.facebook.com/smokyevening
Follow Us on Twitter :- www.twitter.com/smokyevening
Pinterest :- www.pinterest.com/smokyevening
Instagram :- www.instagram.com/smoky.evening/
Visit our website : – https://www.smokyevening.com/
Copyright Disclaimer :- Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use
-We Use Our Own Voice for Background Commentary of this video. Background music is taken from youtube audio library.