One of the most common problems when compositing images in Photoshop is match color tones of multiple images. In this quick Photoshop tutorial, we will use the Auto Options in the Curves Adjustment Layer to easily match the colors of two images.
I am using Photoshop CC 2021 for this tutorial, but every step is fully compatible with Photoshop earlier versions.
✅ Steps to Match Color in Photoshop:
1. Create a Curves Adjustment Layer.
2. Open The Auto Options by pressing Alt Key
3. Select Find Dark & Light Colors
4. Apply Dark & Dark Colors from The Background Image
5. Clip The Curves Layer To The Foreground
6. Fine-Tune The Curve
Your Photos are ready to go!
#matchcolors #photoshoptutorials #colormatching
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions or what tutorial you want me to make next! Don’t forget to hit the like 👍🏻 button and subscribe 🔔 to see more videos coming soon! Thank you for watching!