The currency strength meter is a trading tool that is used to identify trending and consolidating markets based on the percentage rate of change in price from one period to the next.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE !!! 😀
This episode is divided into 3 Topics:
* define and see how a currency strength meter works.
* the most important part, we will learn how to use this trading tool to confirm real and fake breakouts.
* How to compile this trading tool in MT4 or MT5.
The 28 currency pairs are:
AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD CADCHF,
CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP,
EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF,
GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF. NZDJPY,
NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY
1. Robert Kiyosaki – Rich dad Poor Dad
This book CHANGED my life dramatically, click the link below to get it and I promise you will thank me later
* English version: https://amzn.to/38th0to
* Spanish version: https://amzn.to/2VfdVFC
* Portuguese version (Summary version): https://amzn.to/39l849X
* Script version for MT4 on the following link:
* Script version for MT5 on the following link:
* Indicator version for MT4 on the following link:
* Indicator version for MT5 on the following link:
Do not forget to send you comments as well as rate these scripts.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW
Please note that investing involves risks. Any decision to invest in either the real estate or stock markets is a personal decision that should be made after thorough research, including an assessment of your personal risk tolerance and your personal financial condition and goals. Results are based on market conditions and on each individual and the action they take and the time and effort they put in.